what you get
digital pattern (PDF download to computer). The link to the PDF pattern will be delivered via email after your payment is received. The email you receive will include the link to download the file to your computer.
Finished quilt measures approximately:
– 63″ x 63″ (Throw)
– 72″ x 90″ (Twin)
– 90″ x 90″ (Queen)
Included in this pattern:
– Full color photo and diagrams
– Detailed fabric requirements
– Detailed, tested instructions and diagrams
– Lots of tips and tricks for piecing curves
– Coloring Sheets to play with color placement. Use the colors I used or mix it up and make it your own!
– Cutting Layout Diagrams to help cut your fabric efficiently
I designed and pieced the first version of this quilt in 2014 for the Modern Quilt Guild/Michael Miller Fabric Challenge. I was honored when Picnic Petals was selected as one of three winners out of over 750 entries. The original version of Picnic Petals has been shown at quilt shows around the country, including at The National Quilting Association 2015 Annual Quilt Show in Little Rock, Arkansas and QuiltCon 2016 in Pasadena, California.
This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not share the instructions with others. Thank you!
Make something awesome today,