what you get
digital pattern (PDF download to computer). The link to the PDF pattern will be delivered via email after your payment is received. The email you receive will include the link to download the file to your computer.
Finished quilt measures approximately:
– 15½″ x 15½″ (Mini)
– 15½″ x 60½″ (Runner)
– 45½″ x 45½″ (Baby)
– 60½″ x 60½″ (Throw)
Included in this pattern:
– Full color photos and diagrams
– Detailed fabric requirements
– Detailed, tested instructions and diagrams
– Lots of tips and tricks
– Coloring Sheets to play with color placement
This pattern requires foundation paper piecing techniques. General foundation paper piecing knowledge is assumed.
For the quilts on the pattern cover, I used:
• Strawberry & Friends by Kimberly Kight for Ruby Star Society/Moda Fabrics (Throw)
• Pure Solids & Decostitch Elements by Art Gallery Fabrics (Runner)
Both were pieced and quilted using 50wt and 40wt cotton thread from Aurifil along with Warm and Natural Cotton Batting from The Warm Company.
This pattern is for personal use only. Please do not share the instructions with others. Thank you!
Make something awesome today,
There are no reviews yet.